Monday, April 27, 2015

Vote 'Crash' for Super Smash Brothers


From a follower of this blog...
... theres this thing in Smash Bros were you can vote which video game character can be in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS i thought that maybe you can spread the word in voting Crash Bandioot in Smash Bros in your blog or wherever or maybe you like to vote for him as well and tell when he should be in Smash.

I know it might be unlikely to let him be in the game but at least can try I guess?

Here's the site in which you can vote for Crash https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
Thank you for sharing this and I'm happy to pass it along.

I voted by the way and the reason for wanting this character to be in the Super Smash Bros? He's Crash Bandicoot!

If you like you can click on the link and vote for Crash.

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crash would be a strange addition to Smash. People consider him the unofficial Sony Mascott even today, after so many years of multiplatform games with the Bandicoot in them.
If this happens I just hope they use the ND Crash, with all his classic moves and appearence.

Landon Kemp said...

Geez, and you only get to vote once? This is tough. I mean, I love Crash Bandicoot, but there's another I'd like to see in Super Smash Bros. as well. Namely, Banjo-Kazooie, another great game character who has fallen on hard times. (Thanks for nothing, Microsoft!) Still, Crash was a huge part of my childhood, and if characters like Sonic and Snake are allowed in, then surely, the same could apply to Crash as well. I've even thought up what I'd picture his B moves and his Final Smash would be. Ooohh, I hate making decisions...

Stephen Jerzak said...

Crash all the way. I'd just love to wumpa bazooka someone in Smash!

Anonymous said...

Oh, oops, I already voted for Spyro. :p

Unknown said...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_8wfwEo17w8/VUNeje3mnbI/AAAAAAAAAOA/5bY6fSU4178/s1600/chao02.png
One picture of project...

Charles Z said...

Nice job Quarto! Thanks for the link.

Unknown said...

:) thx

Mister Gribouille said...

Crash IN SMASH BROS!!!!! LoL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNsiJ9R-6N4

Charles Z said...

Nice! Thanks for posting, great little video.

Charles Z said...

I see it got a huge number of views! 390,913 in just 4 months.